Have you thought about what you’ll do next after graduation? No matter what you choose, NSCS’s Careers Month is the perfect time to start planning. We’re here for you along the way and have provided a list of our Top 10 NSCS Career Opportunities:
1. Want to intern at Gucci, NBC or Glamour magazine? Join Dream Careers as they offer internship programs in exciting cities around the world.
2. Apply to Teach For America to advance your career and leverage your leadership in pursuit of social justice! Click here to apply before the February 20th deadline!
3. Intern in Washington, DC this summer through The Fund for American Studies’ LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. programs. Click here for more information and to begin your application. NSCS students should also email Dana Faught at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 5% discount on their tuition balance. Final deadline is March 18th!
4. Each year, Liberty Mutual Insurance places hundreds of interns and recent graduates into impactful positions across the country. Whether you are a major in IT, HR, Management, Finance, Sales, Actuarial Science, Insurance, or other Business Studies- we have openings that will match your background! Click here to learn more.
5. ScholarCon’s Career Bootcamp is a program specifically developed to give you an advantage in your job hunt. This isn’t like those overcrowded career center events at your school – this is in-depth, specific guidance coming straight from the people who can get you hired! Learn more and register for ScholarCon here.
6. Hult International Business School offers one-year Master Degree Programs in International Business, Finance, International Marketing, and Social Entrepreneurship that provide students with an unrivaled, global education. Learn more here.
7. Our partner, GEICO, has good news for NSCS members! They are now hiring grads for their fast-track Leadership Programs. Be challenged, mentored & inspired. Learn more & apply here.
8. Discover how great you can be with a consulting career at Accenture. Accenture values what NSCS members bring to the table for their full-time and internship opportunities in management consulting, technology and systems integration consulting.
9. Gradschoolmatch.com knows what it takes to get into graduate school. Click here to find out the top 5 things you should do before applying.
10. Looking for a startup co-founder, adviser, and/or intern, or want to join a startup in one of these key roles? Check out Scholar Startup, NSCS’s entrepreneur matching platform. Click here to create a free entrepreneur profile and be sure to also check out an in-person CoFoundersLab Matchup event in a city near you.