- We’ve all been on one side or other of the “Stage 5 Clinger” equation – oh, the horror. Here’s How to Find the Balance Between Love and Obsession by College Cures
- In honor of Halloween, Mashable‘s indulging us with 15 Dating Tips from your Favorite Witches (confession: I’m still slightly sore that I haven’t managed to find a Sanderson sister witch costume that looks anything like they do in the movie)
- I don’t know about you, but for me there was little scarier growing up than brussels sprouts at dinner. Now that I’m grown (*gasp*), there’s little scarier than me when I’m hungry. This quick and yummy concoction, Burritos with Chili-Spiced Brussels Sprouts, defeats both fearsome opponents in one fell swoop. Thanks Big Girls Small Kitchen!
- On a more serious note, What To Do When a Plan Doesn’t Work Out is a solid read for those scary, “Oh crap, my life isn’t turning out how I planned, and not in a good way” moments. Hack College to the rescue
- And finally, a simple and sweet list of why Halloween in College is Seriously Awesome. Happy Haunting!
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. She is anxious to begin a career in public relations or brand management upon her early graduation in December 2014. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.