- Move in day for both freshmen and continuing students is fast approaching. College Crush has some basic essentials to help you transition into living with a roommate in college by sharing The College Roommate Survival Guide.
- Job applications still have you stressing out? Hack College has a great compilation of 10 Skills That Will Make You More Employable, and USA Today suggests 5 Ways to Build Strong Networking Connections to help make your job search a little less stressful.
- Under 30 CEO understands that money can get tight for people of all ages! Check out their A Complete Guide to Organizing your Finances Like a BOSS for ways to stay on top of managing your money.
- The struggle of purchasing technology for college is very real! The Campus Socialite shares some pointers and suggestions on some of the ever pressing questions: Macbook or a PC laptop? Which is better for students?
- Want to be resourceful in style? Take a look at these fashion tricks of the trade on The Perfect Style Piece for Work and Play from The Daily Muse.
- Everyone needs something sweet in their lives and, in their article on 4 Easy After-Dinner Treats, The Daily Muse gives one easy and delicious way of satisfying your sweet tooth!
Dorothy Ruby Amoah-Darko is currently a Civil and Infrastructure Engineering major with a minor in Forensic Science. She is the Social Media Intern, as well as the intern for Alumni Engagement for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Dorothy will love to land a civil engineering job and help to make the world a better place through the art of design! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information