- When I entered college, not only did I bring my suitcases, luggage, and clothing for the year, but I brought along heavy baggage from a long-distance relationship. If you are anything like me, maybe it is time to realize that you should “Move on and Follow your Own Dreams” on College Crush.
- Guess what time it is? Group project time! Everybody I know, including me, hates group projects. Learn the “10 Commandments of Group Projects” on College Candy to better equip yourself in learning how to tame the group project beast!
- Getting a LinkedIn and filling it up with your entire resume is definitely the new thing us college students are using to get a job. What’s next? The Daily Muse offers “5 Rules for Asking Your LinkedIn Connections for Help“.
- You don’t always have to spend lots of money on a fancy vacation for Spring Break. I have been using this Spring Break to relax and take time for myself. Check out USA Today College‘s “4 Reasons I Gave up the Traditional Spring Break” to see how you can save money, stress, and prepare for your future.
- I often wonder why a college education is so expensive. Loans, grants, scholarships, financial aid! It’s all so much to handle sometimes. Lets break down the facts and see “Why Our Education Costs $88,000 instead of $1.50” on College Info Geek.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.