- Let’s face it. Most of our closets in our dorms look like a tornado just hit them. Learn how to condense and compact on a budget to make for a cleaner room and cleaner lifestyle on The Daily Muse.
- You’ve been in a flash mob before right? I’m sure you have read Dr. Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” Speech too. Put them together and you’ll see how Germanna Community College is celebrating Black History Month on College Prowler!
- Let’s hope you didn’t come to school to get an MRS. Degree, but for those who want to graduate with a degree and a significant other, College Magazine has the top ten universities to find a husband!
- Is your particular college or university just not living up to your expectations? Are you having roommate problems, stuck in an academic situation, or is the area just not right for you? Make sure you are reaching your full potential at your college and let The Campus Commons help you make a decision.
- I remember my first college fair freshman year. I stepped in and immediately ran out with jeans, a t-shirt, and a list of accomplishments that I thought was a resume. Make sure you don’t make the same mistakes I did with College Info Geek’s guide to Rocking the Career Fair.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.