- Still fielding weepy phone calls from your mother, begging you to come home every weekend because she can’t possibly stand another moment away from her little schnookums? College Parents of America has written Sending Your Student to College: Seeing the Bright side. Just float a few of these ideas to her and let them work their magic.
- What doesn’t kill you [in college] makes you stronger [in life] (cue: Kelly Clarkson): 5 Lifelong Skills You Need to Learn in College by Hack College gives really useful ways to see how not-so-fabulous situations in college (like dealing with a deadbeat ‘I don’t do work’ lab partner) can help prep you for the rest of your life. Juicy stuff, no?
- Want a quick recap of what’s going down at the UN? The Daily Muse has delivered us The Week in Headlines: Diplomaybe. It’s like an educational, international relations quickie, if you will.
- “But I’m still in college” you say? Fear not: here’s This Week’s Cheat Sheet. It’s the collegiate versionk, compiled by College Magazine.
- Way Back Wednesday: Evolution of Dance. Now go forth and shake your tail feather. Brought to you by Surviving College.
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. Upon graduating early in December 2014, she aims to begin a career in public relations or brand management. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail email@example.com.