- Think you might have Peter Pan syndrome? Apparently, you are SO not alone. Read all about it and other news tidbits in this week’s stuff you should know by College Magazine
- One sure-fire life move that’ll kick you in the pants and get you feeling like an adult? Moving into your own apartment after graduation. Read this girl’s lessons from living alone that show that while it’s not always pretty, adulthood can actually be kind of awesome
- In case you missed the game, watch Auburn’s Chris Davis’ insane game-winning kick return. Unreal. Courtesy of Mashable
- Interview season is in full effect! As more and more companies are using Skype interviews to connect with candidates, become a pro with these 4 tips for an awesome Skype interview , from USAToday College
- And finally, it’s holiday season! Here’s A Holiday Gift Guide for the Nerd in All of Us – it’s too perfect! Thanks Surviving College!
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. She is anxious to begin a career in public relations or brand management upon her early graduation in December 2014. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.