- Summer is a great time to focus on the healthy lifestyle you have put off because of your college schedule. There are 10 essential items that you will need to become the healthy college student you always wanted to be. Find the list of items at USA Today College.
- Saving can be really hard, especially once you start earning money from your summer internship or job after struggling all semester. Under30CEO has Money Saving Tips Every Student Should Know to help you start investing in your future. Happy saving!
- Graduation usually signifies the end of college and the beginning of student debt. Need some tips on how to manage your student debt? Check out these 3 Little Known Facts About Student Loans from Cheap Scholar :)
- Did you know that no two corn flakes look identical? Knowledge can be acquired both inside and outside of the classroom! Intern Queen lists 25 Things That Textbooks Didn’t Teach
- It’s great to work at different places to build your skills and resume! That all leads to getting your dream job and Intern Queen shares 6 Ways to Land Your Dream Job
Stephanie Holloman is currently a journalism major concentrating in public relations at Howard University. She works as a Marketing and Communications Intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. She hopes to work in various areas of communications and public relations upon graduating in May 2015. Contact her at email@example.com for more information.
Dorothy Ruby Amoah-Darko is currently a Civil and Infrastructure Engineering major with a minor in forensic science. She is the Social Media intern, as well as the intern for Alumni Engagement for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Dorothy will love to land a civil engineering job and help to make the world a better place through the art of design! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information