It’s the last day to apply for the Academy Abroad program in Australia, and we couldn’t resist sharing one more post!
- Scuba Dive in the Great Barrier Reef
- Climb an iconic bridge
- Go skydiving!
- Get up-close to the local wildlife in Australia
- Visit the museums
- Visit the Sydney Aquarium
- Explore the Opera House
- Get out of Sydney and visit the Blue Mountains or Hunter Valley
- Visit Bondi Beach
- Rent an 4WD and explore Fraser island
Denae Howard is a senior at Howard University, majoring chemistry and minoring in allied science minor. She is working as a Member Relations Intern for NSCS in Washington, DC.