- Earth Day is coming soon! There are some easy ways you can help out our dear Mother Earth by using just your windows in your dorm room. Check out Campus Socialite‘s “5 Ways to Ensure Your Windows are Energy Efficient” so you can make your personal contribution to saving our planet.
- Don’t ever be ashamed of showing who you really are whether it be nerd, geek, or a combination of both. Learn to “Embrace Your Inner Geek” with some cool links that The Daily Muse has combined to satisfy all of your technology thirst.
- Just In! The Russian ice speed record has been set by a V6 3.8L “Nissan GT-R” at 184 mph. This language might sound confusing to some of us, but to those science lovers this is your comfort zone! College News has the latest scoop on the engineers and analysts who discovered this.
- We might see Apple and Verizon team up for a lot more things in the future. “Verizon Activated 4 Million iPhones Last Quarter” and this has brought good news to Apple investors who crashed a few days ago. Mashable reports all the statistics here.
- There are many consequences that are soon to come if we continue to overheat the Earth. Many places where we live are subject to “The Human Cost of Climate Change” and global warming. Yale Scientific Magazine can educate you on what you can do to prevent from staying “overheated”.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.