- By law (at least at my house), football-watching parties require copious amounts of chips, dip, and other things cheesy, meaty, and/or starchy. Surviving College shows a good way to get prepped without completely emptying your pockets in Frugal Friday: Why Membership Cards are Worth It.
- Feast your eyes on glorious football-related pics via Touchdown! 10 College Football Instagram Accounts to Follow, found on Mashable. They’re so good, you can almost smell the pigskin.
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and the like aren’t just cool ways to check the score and engage in well-mannered game day smack talk. Students seeing need for social media classes will explain just how clutch social media skills are going to be to you on a professional level as well.
- Smack talk get away from you? Learn The Art of the Apology Text, then get lost in the plethora of other awesome articles offered by College Magazine.
- And if football just isn’t your thing? Ladies and gents, here are some more vampires: The New American Horror Story: Coven Trailer Looks Amazing, courtesy of College Candy.
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. Upon graduating early in December 2014, she aims to begin a career in public relations or brand management. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail email@example.com.