- Yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of the infamous cellphone that has now consumed every college student’s life. Check out “The Evolution of Cell Phones, As Told By Hollywood” on College Candy.
- Even though April is filled with rainy weather, doesn’t mean you can’t dress cute for the occasion! Check out The College Prepster’s “April Showers: Perfect Pairings” to find your perfect rainy day outfit.
- It may seem silly and childish, but our favorite preschool toy, Play-Doh, can still be used for those 20 years and up. Read more on the health benefits of “Play-Doh” on USA Today College.
- We all remember saying, “As If!”, the famous words from our favorite show Clueless and we all remember crying every time we watched The Titanic. Let’s hit “Throwback Thursday” and check out “The Top 5 90s Movies” on Surviving College.
- Beats By Dre. Apple Earbuds. Bose Earphones. Learn how to get the most money and comfort out of your headphones with “The Best Headphones for Students” on College Info Geek. (PS. Win Beats By Dre through the NLC Summit contest -> http://www.facebook.com/nscs.nlc)
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.