- Spend some time this summer working on your “Professional Online Presence!” “Linked In” is a great way to promote yourself to the professional world. Hack College has the do‘s and don’ts to creating a great profile.
- If you are wondering what app to download next, USA Today College has you covered. Check out “7 apps to obsess over this summer” that are both addicting and productive. Start downloading today!
- Extra money always comes in handy for a college student! College Cures shares Unique Ways to Earn Extra Money that can help you to start saving for school… or a vacation this summer.
- You do not need to compromise style at your internship or workplace. The Daily Muse tells you How to Wear 5 Summer Trends at Work. Break out the bright colors from your closet!
- Dorm life can be great but you can’t live in a dorm forever. If you are considering moving off campus, check out 8 Social Networks for Your Next Apartment Hunt. Mashable has them here.
Stephanie Holloman is currently a journalism major concentrating in public relations at Howard University. She works as a Marketing and Communications Intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. She hopes to work in various areas of communications and public relations upon graduating in May 2015. Contact her at email@example.com for more information.