- There is never a better time than summer to start eating more healthy! Get your appetite right with “5 Tips for Better Eating Habits” that are easy to follow on HackCollege.
- Use your free time during summer to find scholarship money for next semester. There are “4 scholarships you can apply for this summer” that will help cover some of your expenses during the fall. Find the list of scholarships at USA Today College!
- Whether you need appropriate outfit ideas for a “Casual Friday” or you are interning in a casual workplace, “5 Ways to Wear Conservative Pieces in a Casual Workplace” is for you! Look here for fashion suggestions from the Daily Muse.
- Stay involved this summer by volunteering! Not only is it a good way to fill your schedule but it also helps to build leadership skills. Get opportunities and tips at College Cures.
- Vacationing can be expensive but after a long semester you deserve one! College Magazine tells you how “Finding the Beach in Your Own Backyard” can be fun and inexpensive.
Stephanie Holloman is currently a journalism major concentrating in public relations at Howard University. She works as a Marketing and Communications Intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. She hopes to work in various areas of communications and public relations upon graduating in May 2015. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.