- Use the “10 Best Pinterest Recipes for Summer” at your Memorial Day weekend cookout or get together with friends! College Magazine has the recipes for quick summer meals and sweet treats here.
- Cool down without the high electrical bill that comes with air conditioning. Learn “How to Stay Cool Without Air Conditioning” to cut your costs (especially if you are paying summer school bills). Start saving money now with tips from HackCollege.
- College students quickly become the ultimate multi-taskers but the real task is how to do it all without burning out. Look at Quick Sprout‘s “How to Be a Workaholic And Not Get Burned Out” and learn how to successfully get any job done!
- The summer is the perfect time to find a new workout plan. The Daily Muse asks if you “Need a New Fitness Routine?” because they have workouts inspired by different parts of the world to help you find the perfect way to stay in shape.
- Play catch up or get hooked on something new this Memorial Day weekend by watching “The Best TV Series to Marathon” with your family or friends! The entire list of shows is here at College Candy.
Stephanie Holloman is currently a journalism major concentrating in public relations at Howard University. She works as a Marketing and Communications Intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. She hopes to work in various areas of communications and public relations upon graduating in May 2015. Contact her at email@example.com for more information.