- The end of the semester is rapidly approaching and we have final exams, last-minute projects, and end-of-the-year term papers to finish. Keep your head up, stay strong, and always look on the bright side College Crush shows you “Things I Learned When I Started Thinking Positvely.”
- Those of you from New York City know the legacy of rap and hip-hop that originated in this city. Jason Shelowitz, a street artist, decided to use his talents to post inspiring rap lyrics from the greatest rap artists of all time around the city! Mashable has all the details here.
- Just because you cant draw, sing, dance, or underwater basket weave, doesn’t mean you don’t have ANY creativity. “You are Creative. Really.” You just need to find out how to develop it with Community College Success.
- You may have seen a red equal sign being posted on Instagram and in recent days, your friends probably changed their profile picture to a similar photo. College News discusses the Human Rights Campaign effort that has the news buzzing.
- Many skills are gained from creating a blog or starting your own website. You can build and expand your network and improve your writing skills at the same time. Check out “14 Hard-Hitting Reasons Why You Must Start a Blog in College” on College Info Geek.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.