- It’s official: your mother, your grandmother and professors are all on Facebook. But what about your classmates? HackCollege shows you the new social media platforms and websites that are attracting college students like you.
- Do you dread the thought of having to speak in front of a group of people? Do you start to panic when your professor assigns you some type of speaking presentation? Well fear no more, Community College Success gives you 5 ways to be a better public speaker.
- Not sure what to get your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day? Let College Prepster show you some different gifts that are sure to make your significant others’ heart jump for joy!
- Do you wear flip flops to your internship or job? Do you have your cellphone glued to your hand at all times when you are at work? Find out and make sure you are NOT a “sluggish intern” with I Am Intern‘s test! And be sure to check out NSCS Integrity Week as we show you how to build up your professional integrity in the workplace.
- Are you beginning to plan your vacation for spring break with your closest friends? Try to stay off that IPhone during your trip. Learn to “Switch it Off” with CollegeCures so you won’t miss out on those fun times and memories with your friends!
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.