- Is the Superbowl not enough for you? Are you a sports fanatic? Check out Surviving College‘s Touchdown Tuesday as they recap the latest college sports games!
- Were you the one who always had a lemonade stand when you were younger? Are you always trying to come up with the next innovative idea? CheapScholar gives you the low down on just how much colleges are encouraging their students to take part in entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Are you tired of pointless hashtagging? What about the played out term of “YOLO”? Have you seen too many fantasy wedding boards on Pinterest from your friends who aren’t even in a relationship? College Magazine has compiled some of the most “annoying” trends that college students hope will stay in 2012!
- Not getting enough sleep? Not eating right? Track how you sleep, move, and eat with the new Jawbone bracelet. College Prepster gives her personal testimony with the product and shows how this wristband can help college students get rid of some nasty bad habits.
- We all know how hard it is to make the perfect resume. Getting all of your accomplishments to fit on one page can be a difficult task and trying to align the margins just right can be a challenge in itself. The Daily Muse is picking 3 lucky winners to receive a resume makeover. Be sure to apply before February 15th!
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.