- That English teacher from middle school may still be considered your favorite professor, but the “Greatest Professor of All Time“, Richard Feyman, is a legend to be remembered. College Info Geek shows you the success behind one of humanity’s greatest scientists.
- You may not be getting all of the nutrients you need in that daily cup of Jamba Juice or Smoothie King. There are benefits of “juicing”, but there are also many critiques that should be considered when trying to hop on the juice craze. Ask yourself, “Should I Start Juicing?” and let HackCollege give you all the details.
- College is the time when we start to slack on eating right and exercising. Don’t get lazy! Try to keep up with “The 25 Healthiest Colleges” so you can lead a fit, healthy, and happy life. USA Today College has the list here.
- Wheat Thins are great for snacking (especially late at night!). Spice them up by creating “The Most Delicious Sliders” right in your dorm! Go to College Candy for the recipes.
- Dorm and apartment move-out fees can get really expensive. “Avoiding Dorm and Apartment Move-Out Fees” can be easy! Keep your money in your pocket instead of paying extra fees your university or landlord. College Cures has tips here.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at email@example.com.