- 2013 is now officially behind us, and that means it’s time to gather the best of the best. We learned a lot of things this year, some of which made Buzzfeed’s Most Important Things we Learned in 2013 list (some things may have been left off…)
- Last year had some amazing musical accomplishments in all genres and now thanks to YouTube and Robin Skouteris, you can listen to them all in one epic mashup!
- No matter what team you root for or who your favorite player is, there were some incredible moments in sports this past year. Sports Illustrated’s list of the “113 in ’13” is an all-encompassing review that is sure to please everyone from sports novice to fanatic.
- With the awards season coming up, there are a million “best movies of 2013” lists floating around. A slight twist on that, here’s the A.V. Club’s list of the best film scenes of the year.
- Speaking of movie clips, Mashable created a list of Best Vine Videos of 2013 that is undeniably entertaining and will have you in awe of the way this mobile app, created just this past year, has taken off.
Ava Taylor is a recent graduate from the George Washington University Class of 2013 with a degree in Communication. She’s currently the Coordinator of Marketing Communications for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and a NHL blogger for Sportsrants.com. To contact Ava, email firstname.lastname@example.org.