Who doesn’t love some gardening metaphors in a social app? SameGrain, an NSCS-Certified Start-Up, has invited you guys to be among the first to download the app. Plant (Like) and Mulch (Dislike) other NSCS members who share your same Grains (Characteristics).
Be sure to enter code NSCS during sign-up to find members on your campus, in your major, or from your hometown. You can also find people around the world who share your interests, background, beliefs, habits, health, and life experiences.
How to be an early adopter:
- Or, just search on SameGrain in the App Store.
- If you don’t have an iPhone or iPad (running iOS 7 or above) feel free to sign-up via our beta web app at samegrain.com. We hope to have an Android app soon.
- Enter the Invite Code “NSCS” During Sign-Up
- This unlocks your access to other NSCS questions and members via the app.
- Visit the Grains Page
- Answer both NSCS questions under Featured Grains and add Core Grains to fine tune your matches.
- View Your Match Results
- Select “Find” to filter your matches to members of NSCS
- Send “Plant Requests” to people you want to get to know better.
Don’t get it yet? Watch SameGrain’s video here: