- In your bold move into adulthood, a major step to fending for yourself is being able to handle your own finances (and not blow it). To avoid learning these lessons the hard way, read Money Management 101 for 20 year olds by our trusty Under30CEO
- In the job/internship market? A common question that seems to circulate is Startup or Corporate: Which is Better for Your Career? This article helps you answer that for yourself, courtesy of the career-savvy Daily Muse
- On a weirder note, there’s a lot of, how do I put this…interesting college news to catch up on. Here’s a teaser – Eating your school mascots: unique display of sustainability? or just plain creepy? Decide for yourself after reading Surviving College‘s College Current Events Roundup
- Whether you’re moving off-campus or you’re a senior about to enter the ‘real world,’ Apartment Hunting: Tips for Finding Your First Apartment by College Cures is another great resource to guide you through this right of passage into adulthood
- And now my favorite for today: Amelia Earhart Plans Transcontinental Flight – Really. An NBC news anchor who shares her name with the infamous aviatrix is determined to inspire women to take to the skies and kick some high-altitude butt by recreating Earhart’s original 1937 journey. You fly, girl.
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. She is anxious to begin a career in public relations or brand management upon her early graduation in December 2014. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail email@example.com.