- Now I know it is hard as ever as college students trying to eat and maintain a healthy diet. We are on a cheap, fast, schedule, but make sure you don’t skip over those “Best By” dates and “Expires On” dates! Learn more about “The Shelf Life of Food” on HackCollege.
- Bop it! Spin it! Twist it! Flick it! Remember this addicting game? Check out Throwback Thursday’s Top 5 90’s gadgets on Surviving College. I’m sure you will find some you remember and loved!
- Feeling stressed from mid-terms or have too much on your plate? Need some pick-me-ups every now and then to start off your week? Check out “15 Inspirational Quotes” to get you back on your feet on Under30CEO.
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies? What’s your favorite girl scout cookie? Check out “The Best Way to Eat a Thin Mint” on CollegePrepster!
- Learn to embrace the full potential you have within yourself. No matter what background you come from or story you may have, you are destined for success. Read Gloria Feldt’s “Lessons to My Younger Self” on TheDailyMuse and learn how to declare your vision for the future.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at email@example.com.