The Study Break: Post-College Edition
- Despite being post-college, I’m obsessed with our partner blog, The College Prepster. Read about what this Georgetown grad has learned after a year of staying preppy post-college.
- Social entrepreneurship has become a popular career path for Millennials. Foodspotting Zady is now a serial entrepreneur, launching an ethical fashion brand. And…NSCS members can receive a grant for their own crazy ideas!
- Guess what? When you graduate you will still likely have roommates. Small Kitchen College offers “5 Ways to Get Your Roommate to Stop Eating Your Food” that can help grads too!
- My grandfather had a post that said “persistence is all that matters”. According to Under30CEOs, it’s consistency which is why 1% just get richer!
- What defines a leader? According to my boss, an NSCS leader, sometimes it’s the being the first to follow! (Crazy Youtube video included.)
Kari O’Brien is an American University grad with a degree in international business and minors in chemistry and Mandarin. She serves as the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications for NSCS and an organizer for Startup Grind DC. Connect with her on Facebook as “Steve Dupont“!