- Many of you have probably heard of the insanely cool and elusive street artist Banksy; well, he recently made another oh-so-profound statement about the art world by anonymously selling some of his six-figure valued pieces for less than the cost of a one-day Ultra ticket! Read the article by College News to find out what the stunt was all about: Banksy Sells Art Worth Thousands for 60 Bucks
- It’s time to acknowledge that no, rogue gnomes are not stealing money from out of your wallet at night. Here are 5 Reasons Why You’re Always Broke (actual reasons) by Hack College
- Turns out a lack of certain “soft skills” could make you a hard sell to an employer. Find out the 3 Soft Skills Employers Value and What You Can Do on Campus to Get Them, courtesy of USA Today College
- 10 Chick Flicks for Dudes by College Magazine. Secret’s out, gents, we know you like at least some of these. Consider this your master list to give your lady a break from all those Mission Impossibles you’ve made her watch. She’ll think it’s your gift to her. Commence the “aww, that’s so sweet!”s
- And finally, football fans indulge (and non-football fanatics get some sharp talking points to pretend like you actually know what’s going on) in Surviving College‘s Top 10 Performances – 2013 College Football Season So Far
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. Upon graduating early in December 2014, she aims to begin a career in public relations or brand management. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail email@example.com.