- March Madness is all about friendly competition with your closest friends giving you time to discuss what team is going to win. College Cures’ “We Love College Basketball” gives you the inside scoop on this upcoming sports season.
- Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. Instagram. Whisper. Wait, whisper? “Pssst” on College Prowler is dishing out the details on the new app that lets users reveal juicy secrets about themselves!
- There are endless opportunities for college students when it comes to deciding on a place to live after college. I can only imagine where I will end up going! But with Hack College’s “10 Best Cities for New College Grads in 2013” there is no way I can go wrong.
- Riddle me this. Eggs, oatmeal, wheat bread, yogurt, and cottage cheese all have what in common? They are “9 Breakfast Foods to Energize Your Day“. Check it out on Under30CEO and maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- I’ve been drinking about two cups of coffee a day, three times a week. Okay, maybe four times a week. The point is, there are other ways we as students can “Kick-Start Our Work Day” in order to get everything we need done in the 24 hours that we have.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.