The Study Break: A Weekly List of our Favorite Distractions
- Under30CEO published an awesome article recently with totally useful tips that one guy (thanks guy!) learned and was cool enough to pass on to the rest of us. Seriously, read 9 Lessons From My Internship With Seth Godin
- Feel like you’re on the “It’s a Small World” ride with the Top 40 lately? Get off the ride and then thank College Magazine for these Top 8 Back-To-School Indie Songs that’ll help mix up your playlist.
- Surviving College provides this week’s football feature in the form of a profile of Sports Illustrated’s 2012 “Fastest Man in Football.” Click and get your fill of Football Friday: De’Anthony Thomas – Player Profile
- What the… you mean a spray of Windex can’t solve every problem!? Learn 7 Ways You’re Killing Your Tech pretty much kills that fantasy, and points out a few other things that could help you not destroy/set-on-fire your treasured tech stuff. One question, Mashable: What can I spray on my computer screen that won’t slowly but surely eat away at its surface?
- For all aspiring/interviewing/new consultants: the moment you step into the world of consultancy, Toto, you’ll have officially left Kansas. Arm yourself early with the consultant jargon by reading Do You Speak Consultant-ese? 20 Buzzwords to Know Now by The Daily Muse
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing at the McDonough School of Business. Upon graduating early in December 2014, she aims to begin a career in public relations or brand management. She currently works as a Marketing Communications intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail email@example.com.