- Scholars, do not let your time management skills take a vacation this summer! Look at “4 Tips for Managing Your Time in College” to make sure you are stay on your time management game. USA Today College has the tips here.
- Summer is the best time to try something new! Fill your summer days with volunteering or even attending some cool events. Make the most out of your summer with 5 tips from College Prowler.
- Before you approve your student loans for next semester, look at “3 Little Known Facts About Student Loans” that will help you be more prepared. College is expensive but student debt can be also. Cheap Scholar has the facts here.
- Try new pasta recipes this summer (especially if you are looking for something easy and delicious)! Mashable serves you “5 Summer Pasta Dishes for One (Ready in 15 Minutes or Less)” for your eating pleasures.
- Staying in shape and leading a healthy lifestyle can as easy as an app! Under 30 CEO has a list of “The Best Sports and Fitness Apps” that can help you stick to your fitness routine.
Stephanie Holloman is currently a journalism major concentrating in public relations at Howard University. She works as a Marketing and Communications Intern for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. She hopes to work in various areas of communications and public relations upon graduating in May 2015. Contact her at email@example.com for more information.