- Tired of getting tongue-tied when it comes to interviewing for that perfect internship? Afraid to apply to your dream job because you get nervous to interview with the employer? Fear no more as I Am Intern gives you great interview tips!
- Did you know it only takes ten days for people to give up on their new-year resolutions? Let The College Crush show you how to stick to these great goals the entire year.
- Coming to America to study or visit? Make sure you stay on the right side of the road and don’t extend that middle finger! College Cures teaches you how to talk the talk and also walk the walk the “American” way.
- Want to be ready for work, brunch with the girls, and a dinner date all at the same time? The Daily Muse shows you how a blazer can be used for many different occasions.
- Still having trouble adjusting to the “roommate” lifestyle? Are you yearning to have a single room? Surviving College has a helpful guide to show you how to share a living space in the most efficient way possible.
Kiah Alexandria Clingman is a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars and currently works as an NSCS Communications Intern. She is a journalism student at Howard University School of Communications. She currently serves as student vice-president of the School of Communications and aspires to combine her writing and speaking abilities in preparation for a career in entertainment media relations. To contact Kiah, visit her website at www.kiahclingman.com or email her at email@example.com.