The summer is winding down, but NSCS benefits are heating up. Start your fall semester right with these exclusive benefits.
1. Don’t forget anything as you pack your car! Your trip back to campus can be made better with GEICO insurance. Get a free no-obligation quote today and save up to 8% on car insurance! For More information, check out www.nscs.org/geico.
2. Tuition is expensive enough, save today when you switch to T-Mobile. NSCS members get an exclusive 12% off on monthly bills and the activation fee is waived. Now you have no excuse not to call home! Visit www.nscs.org/tmobilediscount to learn how to save today!
3. Want to squeeze in a last minute Road trip? Rent a car with Hertz! Hertz offers NSCS members the opportunity to receive substantial savings on rental vehicle rates. Whether your traveling is near or far, you can save a lot but taking advantage of the best rates and stellar service! For more information visit http://www.nscs.org/hertz.
4. Is it time for a new computer? Save with Lenovo. As an NSCS member the popular ThinkPad laptops and desktops can be yours with up to a 15% discount. Slow performance, little battery duration, and a clunky look can be a thing of the past when you upgrade to Lenovo! Visit www.lenovo.com/nscs to start saving!
5. Say no to Loans! NSCS offers more scholarships than any other honor society in the nation! Do not let scholarship opportunities pass you by. Apply to NSCS Scholarships in the fall! You never know how much a little time and a short essay can get you. For the latest scholarship information check www.nscs.org/scholarships.
To review additional member benefits, visit www.nscs.org/memberdiscounts. Have a great Semester!
Bronx native, Asya Cook attends the University of Vermont studying Political Science. She is a member of the National Society of Colligate Scholars and is an NSCS Interdepartmental Intern. With a knack for learning languages, her ambitions include traveling abroad and having a career in marketing. Asya loves to make people laugh, watching all kinds of sporting events and Kayaking. Asya finds inspiration from her family and friends.