- Remember that scene from the beginning half of “The Parent Trap” where the twins booby-trapped each others cabins with water balloons, whipped-cream crowns, and feathers, all because they couldn’t find a way to get along? College Candy‘s got you covered. Avoid that and other sticky (oh, the honey!) situations by reading The Ten Commandments of Being a Good Roommate.
- 10 Things You Forgot to Pack for College. Because even The Amazing Kreskin could miss a few of these.
- Smart, driven, but resume-less? How to get a job without a resume by Community College Success will show you the way to score that job.
- There’s nothing quite like the sudden prevalence of Ramen, student loans, and nights-working-in-the-dark-because-you-don’t-want-to-pay-for-a-new-lightbulb to bring financial realities to life for college students. Luckily, College Cures has Easy Ways to Save Money While in College to help ease the transition and get you budget-savvy in no time!
- To juggle your burgeoning social life, your finances, job searches, and all those fantastic courses, time management is going to be KEY. Our buds at Hack College get it, so read The Reasons Behind and How to Stop Procrastinating. Welcome to college!
Kaia Tack is a junior at Georgetown University majoring in Marketing in the McDonough School of Business. Upon graduating early in December 2014, she aims to begin a career in PR or brand management. She currently works as the Marketing Communications Intern for The National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and is also an Xtend Barre fitness instructor. To contact Kaia, e-mail email@example.com.