• Looking for a delicious snack to go along with your study break? Check out this recipe for sweet and savory tortilla chips from Small Kitchen College.
• If you’ve been holding out for the newest iPhone but aren’t sure if it was worth the wait, College Info Geek has some helpful information about the new 4s.
• If you’ve been wondering what all this fuss is about the “Occupy” protests, this article over at Next Gen Journal is a must-read.
• Sports fan? Check out this awesome infographic from our friends at College Cures.
• As Halloween begins its spooky approach, most of us enjoy a good horror film to get us in the mood. College Magazine has put together a great list of horror films you should DEFINITELY avoid.
College Radio Stations Team-Up for One Day of Fun Next Post:
4 Simple Steps for Making Your College Goals Happen Today